It will notify you of the following:
• We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
• We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
• We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
• We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
• We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We may use the information we collect to contact you with information such as announcements of promotions, services and new products regarding our company. You can opt out of receiving these communications by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website and at the bottom of this page. Grandstand may automatically collect information about your use of our site and your orders, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (“IP”) address; the type of web browser and/or device you are using; the website that led you to our site; the pages you view on our site; the dates and times you access our site; and information about any orders you place, such as your order confirmation number, the type of items ordered and the total cost of your order.
We automatically collect information about you through the use of common information-gathering tools, including but limited to:
• Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies must be enabled in order for the full product customization experience and ordering process to function on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. With most Internet browsers or other software, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block or disable cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions. If you reject cookies, functionality of the site may be limited, and you may not be able to take advantage of many of the site features (e.g., you may not be able to stay logged into your account).
• Pixel tags/web beacons/clear GIFs. Clear graphics interchange format images (GIFs) are small, invisible graphics with a unique identifier that function similarly to cookies, that are embedded on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) in connection with our site to track the activities of visitors to our site and to gather data about our site usage.
How We Use Your Information
We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize advertising and marketing collateral, to serve you relevant social media content and to analyze our site traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
• Providing our services. To process your orders and manage your account; to respond to your questions or requests; to provide you with news or other information we think may be of value or interest to you; to communicate with you about your account, orders or use of our site or for other informational purposes; to improve our services; and for other account or customer support-related purposes.
• Marketing and advertising. To provide you with special offers, product information and other marketing or promotional communications. We may serve advertising to you in a variety of ways, including email or on third-party websites (e.g. Facebook Ads).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website and at the bottom of this page:
You also have the right to opt out of the collection and use of your information for ad targeting from third-party website (e.g. Facebook Ads). You can exercise this right by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain additional rights with respect to your Personal Information under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), including the following:
• The right of access to your Personal Information.
• The right to rectify your Personal Information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
• The right to have your Personal Information erased (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met.
• The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time (if our processing is based on consent).
• The right to object to our processing of your Personal Information (if processing is based on legitimate interests).
• The right to object to our processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
• The right to receive your Personal Information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your Personal Information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
If you are located in the European Union and are currently or have previously been our customer, we may send you marketing communications, subject always to your right to opt out. We will never share your Personal Information with a third party for such third party’s marketing purposes, unless you have specifically consented to us doing so.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in your address bar, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.