Port Authority C112 Snapback Trucker Cap
The Port Authority Snapback Trucker Cap features 100% Cotton twill front panels with breathable mesh for the mid and back panels. This structured, two-tone cap is available in a wide variety of color combinations and features a mid profile. Finished off with contrast stitching on the bill and adjustable plastic snapback closure.
Pricing shown below includes up to 6,000 stitches/3 square inches.
• 100% cotton twill front panels, 100% polyester mesh mid and back panels
• Mid Profile
• Adjustable Plastic Snapback Closure
Orders may ship up to 12 pieces or within 5% over or under the quantity ordered, whichever is higher. If you need an exact quantity, please notify your Account Manager immediately after receiving your Order Confirmation. Exact quantity shipments are not guaranteed without an additional charge.
Will I see a proof?
Yes. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an order acknowledgement email with your order number and your expected proof date. You will also be able to view your order status in the My Orders section of your account. You will then receive an email notification that your Art Proof and Order Confirmation is ready to view. You must approve BOTH your art AND order details before we can proceed with your order. At this time, you will be charged via the payment method supplied when you placed the order. Once your order has been approved; it will be sent to production.
Where can I place a Reorder?
The easiest and fastest way to get a reorder (or a new order) going is through our website. You may add reorders and adjust quantities as needed by logging in to your account and going to the "My Products (Reorder Here)" link on the left side of the page.
When will you charge my credit card?
You will receive an art proof and order confirmation. Once you approve BOTH your art AND order details, your credit card will be charged.
How can I change my credit card / Payment information?
Currently, our customers are not able to change the payment method/update a credit card on an open order. The best way to accomplish this is to log into your account and add the new credit card under the "Payment Management" link on the left side of the page. Once that is added, please let us know and we will adjust the order and resend your confirmation for your approval.
What is your order process?
1. To place an order, select the product and click the 'Configure + Instant Quote' button. Enter your quantity, select your print locations and colors and select/upload your art; then add to cart and checkout.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgment email with your order number and your expected proof date. You will also be able to view your order status in the My Orders section of your account.
3. Next you will receive an email notification that your Art Proof and Order Confirmation is ready to view. You must approve BOTH your art AND order details before we can proceed with your order. Please allow 3 business days after receiving your Order Acknowledgement for your Order Confirmation to be emailed.
4. After your order has been approved; it will be sent to production. When your order is complete you will receive an email with tracking information for your shipment.
How can I make changes to my Order?
If you need to change something on your order, please decline the art proof/order confirmation. At each stage of the decline, there will be a 'Notes' box for you to tell us what you would like to see changed. Once those changes are made, we will resend you an updated art proof and/or order confirmation.
How do I find my shipping cost?
Once you place your product into your shopping cart, you may enter your state, zip code and ship method for a shipping quote. (Shipping quotes will vary based on shipping location requirements which are entered once you proceed to Checkout.)