Otto 83-1212 6-Panel Cork Low Profile Mesh Back Cap
- Beige Maroon Cork Beige Maroon
- Black Cork Black
- Dark Brown Cork Dark Brown
Prices shown may not reflect all colors and options.
Attractive and unique, the OTTO 6-Panel Cork Low Profile Mesh Back Cap features a pre-curved visor, 6-panels 6-row stitching on the visor and a matching fabric sweatband. Decorate this hat with a patch or embroidery and let your brand stand out on this conversation-starting hat! The firm and seamed front panel keep the crown in good shape while the snap-back closure allows for a universal fit.
• 6 Panel Cap
• Seamed Front Panel w/ Full Buckram
• 4 Sewn Eyelets
• Pre Curved Visor
• 6 Row Stitching on Visor
• Matching Fabric Undervisor
• Matching Fabric Sweatband
• Plastic Snap Closure
• Front: 100% Polyurethane
• Back: 100% Polyester Mesh
• Visor: 100% Cotton
• Firm Front Panel
• Low Fitting
Orders may ship up to 12 pieces or within 5% over or under the quantity ordered, whichever is higher. If you need an exact quantity, please notify your Account Manager immediately after receiving your Order Confirmation. Exact quantity shipments are not guaranteed without an additional charge.
Needlework designs are sewn into the fabric. Great for designs with medium to simple detail and limited color counts. The gold standard of headwear decoration, with standard lead times between 2-4 weeks.
Needlework designs are sewn into a fabric backer with finished edges. Threads are stitched in different layers, allowing for a slightly raised look between design elements. Patches can then be sewn onto a variety of different products. The standard lead time for a new order is between 4-6 weeks, and lead time for the application of existing patches is approximately 2 weeks.
Woven Patch or Label
Similar to embroidered patches, but it uses a thinner thread woven together, rather than sewn onto a fabric backing. Thinner thread allows for higher detail, but the single layer creates a flatter product. Patches can then be sewn onto a variety of different products. The standard lead time for a new order is between 4-6 weeks, lead time for the application of existing patches is approximately 2 weeks.
Designs are digitally printed with special inks that are then heated to infuse the design into the synthetic material. Best for high-detail designs with vibrant colors and shading. Patches can then be sewn onto a variety of different products. The standard lead time for a new order is between 4-6 weeks, and lead time for application of existing patches is approximately 2 weeks.
PVC / Rubber patches are made with layers of colored rubber to give your design a unique 3d look. Great for outdoor gear needing a modern look. Patches can be sewn onto a variety of different products. Standard lead time for a new or existing order is 6 weeks.
Finishing services ensure your order arrives retail ready. Items arrive pre-folded, tagged, boxed or kitted in custom printed packaging. Simply request via the comments section on your order and we will reach out to develop a custom option that meets your needs.
What is your order process and will I see a proof?
1. To place an order, select the product and click the 'Design & Quote' button. Enter your quantity, select your print locations and colors and select/upload your art; then add to cart and checkout.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgment email with your order number and your expected proof date. You will also be able to view your order status in the My Orders section of your account.
3. Next, you will receive an email notification that your Art Proof and Order Confirmation is ready to view. You must approve BOTH your art AND order details before we can proceed with your order. Please allow 3 business days after receiving your Order Acknowledgement for your Order Confirmation to be emailed. For information on declining your order, click here.
4. After your order has been approved; your credit card will be charged and your order will be sent to production. When your order is complete you will receive an email with tracking information for your shipment.
Are Rush Orders available?
If your expected delivery date does not meet your needs, rush options may be available. Please contact our Sales Department to discuss scheduling and shipping options. Rush fees may apply.
How can I change my credit card / Payment information?
You may change your credit card/payment information at any time after placing your order. Simply click on MY ACCOUNT at the top of any web page and log in. Find the order number you'd like to change and click on the order number link. Scroll down to PAYMENT METHOD and click EDIT. Finally, click the drop arrow next to your credit card number to change or add a new card.
How do I find my shipping cost?
Once you place your product into your shopping cart, you may enter your state, zip code and ship method for a shipping quote. (Shipping quotes will vary based on shipping location requirements which are entered once you proceed to Checkout.)
Where can I place a Reorder?
Placing a reorder is easy. Information here.
What formats do you accept for artwork files?
Grandstand prefers Vector-based files in Illustrator (.ai .eps .pdf) or Freehand (.fh .eps). All fonts must be saved as outlines and all images must be embedded. Photoshop files (.psd .jpeg .tiff .gif .bmp) can also be submitted, but need to be 600 PPI at actual size. All files MUST be Mac-compatible. Sorry, but we will NOT accept CorelDraw (.cdr), Word (.doc) or PowerPoint (.ppt) files. More detailed information here.