Custom Discs for Disc Golf
- Alter Putter Nerve Assorted
- Muse Putter Nerve Assorted
- Omen Fairway Aura Assorted
- Omen Fairway Ethereal Assorted
- Omen Fairway Ethos Assorted
- Omen Fairway Nebula Ethereal Assorted
- Pathfinder Midrange Ethereal Assorted
- Pathfinder Midrange Ethos Assorted
- Synapse Distance Aura Assorted
- Synapse Distance Ethos Assorted
- Synapse Distance Glow
- Synapse Distance Nebula Aura
- Synapse Distance Nebula Ethereal
Prices shown may not reflect all colors and options.
Grandstand is excited to offer these custom discs in partnership with Thought Space Athletics! With their expertise, we were able to set up the perfect assortment of custom discs that will keep your retail section stocked with a diverse selection for your customers to choose from.
Step One: Choose your disc styles:
• Alter Putter - 3 | 3 | 0 | 1 Alternates between throwing and putting with ease.
• Muse Putter - 3 | 3 | 0 | 2 The muse features a beadless rim made out of our nerve plastic. Dependable fade.
• Pathfinder Midrange - 5 | 5 | 0 | 1 The pathfinder flies laser straight with unmatched glide.
• Omen Fairway - 9 | 4 | 0 | 4 Accurate over-stability that eats headwind for breakfast!
• Synapse Distance Driver - 12 | 5 | -1.5 | 3 Maximum distance that you can trust, every time.
Step Two: Choose your plastics:
NOTE: All Plastics and Foils come in a color assortment, individual colors cannot be selected. Good news is that end-users do not want the same disc as their neighbor, which is why we do it this way!
• Ethereal A pearlescent blend of polymers that offers the same high durability as our Ethos plastic with more grip.
• Ethos A transparent blend of our most durable polymers for consistent flights time and again.
• Aura Opaque blend of premium polymers that offer high-end durability and hand feel. Largest selection of bright colors!
• Nerve Our grippy premium baseline blend. Neutral flight with natural wear.
• Glow A bright semi-transparent glow-in-the-dark blend of polymers that offers high durability.
• Nebula Ethereal Premium blend polymers from our Ethereal Plastic with a “burst” visual aesthetic.
• Nebula Aura The same premium blend polymers from our Aura Plastic with an upgraded “burst” visual aesthetic.
Step Three: Tell us a little about what you want in the notes section!
• "No rainbow or iridescent foils, solid colors only."
• "Lots of blues and greens, no reds."
• "Neutral colors preferred."
We will use this information to help you shift the assortment toward your branding, while ensuring that your selection meets the needs of your fans!
A $100 die charge is rolled into the product price for your first order. All exact reorders will process at a lower rate. Pricing in the grid below is based on the lowest possible cost; Each Plastic + Mold combination may price differently.
Orders may ship up to 12 pieces or within 5% over or under the quantity ordered, whichever is higher. If you need an exact quantity, please notify your Account Manager immediately after receiving your Order Confirmation. Exact quantity shipments are not guaranteed without an additional charge.
Finishing services ensure your order arrives retail ready. Items arrive pre-folded, tagged, boxed or kitted in custom printed packaging. Simply request via the comments section on your order and we will reach out to develop a custom option that meets your needs.
What is your order process and will I see a proof?
1. To place an order, select the product and click the 'Design & Quote' button. Enter your quantity, select your print locations and colors and select/upload your art; then add to cart and checkout.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgment email with your order number and your expected proof date. You will also be able to view your order status in the My Orders section of your account.
3. Next, you will receive an email notification that your Art Proof and Order Confirmation is ready to view. You must approve BOTH your art AND order details before we can proceed with your order. Please allow 3 business days after receiving your Order Acknowledgement for your Order Confirmation to be emailed. For information on declining your order, click here.
4. After your order has been approved; your credit card will be charged and your order will be sent to production. When your order is complete you will receive an email with tracking information for your shipment.
Are Rush Orders available?
If your expected delivery date does not meet your needs, rush options may be available. Please contact our Sales Department to discuss scheduling and shipping options. Rush fees may apply.
How can I change my credit card / Payment information?
You may change your credit card/payment information at any time after placing your order. Simply click on MY ACCOUNT at the top of any web page and log in. Find the order number you'd like to change and click on the order number link. Scroll down to PAYMENT METHOD and click EDIT. Finally, click the drop arrow next to your credit card number to change or add a new card.
How do I find my shipping cost?
Once you place your product into your shopping cart, you may enter your state, zip code and ship method for a shipping quote. (Shipping quotes will vary based on shipping location requirements which are entered once you proceed to Checkout.)
Where can I place a Reorder?
Placing a reorder is easy. Information here.
What formats do you accept for artwork files?
Grandstand prefers Vector-based files in Illustrator (.ai .eps .pdf) or Freehand (.fh .eps). All fonts must be saved as outlines and all images must be embedded. Photoshop files (.psd .jpeg .tiff .gif .bmp) can also be submitted, but need to be 600 PPI at actual size. All files MUST be Mac-compatible. Sorry, but we will NOT accept CorelDraw (.cdr), Word (.doc) or PowerPoint (.ppt) files. More detailed information here.