Custom Discs for Disc Golf
Grandstand is excited to offer these custom discs in partnership with Thought Space Athletics! With their expertise, we were able to set up the perfect assortment of custom discs that will keep your retail section stocked with a diverse selection for your customers to choose from.
Step One: Choose your disc styles:
• Alter Putter - 3 | 3 | 0 | 1 Alternates between throwing and putting with ease.
• Pathfinder Midrange - 5 | 5 | 0 | 1 The pathfinder flies laser straight with unmatched glide.
• Omen Fairway - 9 | 4 | 0 | 4 Accurate over-stability that eats headwind for breakfast!
• Synapse Distance Driver - 12 | 5 | -1.5 | 3 Maximum distance that you can trust, every time.
Step Two: Choose your plastics:
NOTE: All Plastics and Foils come in a color assortment, individual colors cannot be selected. Good news is that end-users do not want the same disc as their neighbor, which is why we do it this way!
• Ethereal A pearlescent blend of polymers that offers the same high durability as our Ethos plastic with more grip.
• Ethos A transparent blend of our most durable polymers for consistent flights time and again.
• Aura Opaque blend of premium polymers that offer high-end durability and hand feel. Largest selection of bright colors!
• Nerve Our grippy premium baseline blend. Neutral flight with natural wear.
• Glow A bright semi-transparent glow-in-the-dark blend of polymers that offers high durability.
• Nebula Ethereal Premium blend polymers from our Ethereal Plastic with a “burst” visual aesthetic.
• Nebula Aura The same premium blend polymers from our Aura Plastic with an upgraded “burst” visual aesthetic.
Step Three: Tell us a little about what you want in the notes section!
• "No rainbow or iridescent foils, solid colors only."
• "Lots of blues and greens, no reds."
• "Neutral colors preferred."
We will use this information to help you shift the assortment toward your branding, while ensuring that your selection meets the needs of your fans!
A $100 die charge is rolled into the product price for your first order. All exact reorders will process at a lower rate. Pricing in the grid below is based on the lowest possible cost; Each Plastic + Mold combination may price differently.
All options can be combined for bulk pricing as long as the logo doesn't change in a run.
Orders may ship up to 12 pieces or within 5% over or under the quantity ordered, whichever is higher. If you need an exact quantity, please notify your Account Manager immediately after receiving your Order Confirmation. Exact quantity shipments are not guaranteed without an additional charge.
Will I see a proof?
Yes. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an order acknowledgement email with your order number and your expected proof date. You will also be able to view your order status in the My Orders section of your account. You will then receive an email notification that your Art Proof and Order Confirmation is ready to view. You must approve BOTH your art AND order details before we can proceed with your order. At this time, you will be charged via the payment method supplied when you placed the order. Once your order has been approved; it will be sent to production.
Where can I place a Reorder?
The easiest and fastest way to get a reorder (or a new order) going is through our website. You may add reorders and adjust quantities as needed by logging in to your account and going to the "My Products (Reorder Here)" link on the left side of the page.
When will you charge my credit card?
You will receive an art proof and order confirmation. Once you approve BOTH your art AND order details, your credit card will be charged.
How can I change my credit card / Payment information?
Currently, our customers are not able to change the payment method/update a credit card on an open order. The best way to accomplish this is to log into your account and add the new credit card under the "Payment Management" link on the left side of the page. Once that is added, please let us know and we will adjust the order and resend your confirmation for your approval.
What is your order process?
1. To place an order, select the product and click the 'Configure + Instant Quote' button. Enter your quantity, select your print locations and colors and select/upload your art; then add to cart and checkout.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgment email with your order number and your expected proof date. You will also be able to view your order status in the My Orders section of your account.
3. Next you will receive an email notification that your Art Proof and Order Confirmation is ready to view. You must approve BOTH your art AND order details before we can proceed with your order. Please allow 3 business days after receiving your Order Acknowledgement for your Order Confirmation to be emailed.
4. After your order has been approved; it will be sent to production. When your order is complete you will receive an email with tracking information for your shipment.
How can I make changes to my Order?
If you need to change something on your order, please decline the art proof/order confirmation. At each stage of the decline, there will be a 'Notes' box for you to tell us what you would like to see changed. Once those changes are made, we will resend you an updated art proof and/or order confirmation.
How do I find my shipping cost?
Once you place your product into your shopping cart, you may enter your state, zip code and ship method for a shipping quote. (Shipping quotes will vary based on shipping location requirements which are entered once you proceed to Checkout.)
What formats do you accept for artwork files?
Grandstand prefers Vector-based files in Illustrator (.ai .eps .pdf) or Freehand (.fh .eps). All fonts must be saved as outlines and all images must be embedded. Photoshop files (.psd .jpeg .tiff .gif .bmp) can also be submitted, but need to be 600 PPI at actual size. All files MUST be Mac compatible. Sorry, but we will NOT accept CorelDraw (.cdr), Word (.doc) or PowerPoint (.ppt) files.
For Illustrator files, please make sure all fonts are as saved as outlines and all images within the file are embedded and 600 PPI.
For Freehand files, please make sure all fonts have been converted to outlines and all images within the file are embedded and 600 PPI.
For Photoshop files, please make sure your file is 600 PPI at actual size. Files needing to be increased in size for printing will have a decreased PPI. Please include all fonts used in your artwork. If your artwork is more than one color, please save with layers, as we will have to separate the file before printing.
If no vector format exists, an art fee may apply for redraw.