Augusta 360 V-Neck Jersey Tee With Stripe Sleeve
- Aqua White
- Black Gold
- Black White
- Dark Green White
- Graphite Black White
- Graphite Red White
- Kelly Red White
- Light Blue White
- Light Lavender White
- Maroon White
- Navy White
- Orange Black White
- Orange White
- Power Pink White
- Red White
- Royal Gold White
- Royal Red White
- Royal White
- Teal White
- White Red
Prices shown may not reflect all colors and options.
You're bound to hit a grand slam in this retro look jersey, tailored to last season after season. The Augusta 360 V-Neck Jersey Tee With Stripe Sleeve is medium weight and made of a soft cotton/poly blend. Double needle stitching makes this tee durable. Two contrast stripes give this shirt a classic pop.
• 4.8 ounces
• 50/50 cotton/polyester blend
• Contrast color 1x1 rib knit V-neck collar
• Two white stripes on set-in double-needle stitched sleeves
• Double-needle stitched bottom hem
• Fit: Men's Slim
Orders may ship up to 12 pieces or within 5% over or under the quantity ordered, whichever is higher. If you need an exact quantity, please notify your Account Manager immediately after receiving your Order Confirmation. Exact quantity shipments are not guaranteed without an additional charge.
Ink is pressed through a mesh screen and cured with heat. Choose from a variety of traditional and specialty inks, such as puff, metallic or glow in the dark. An industry standard technique that can accommodate up to 10 colors (depending on the garment) and offers a durable, vibrant decoration.
Finishing services ensure your order arrives retail ready. Items arrive pre-folded, tagged, boxed or kitted in custom printed packaging. Simply request via the comments section on your order and we will reach out to develop a custom option that meets your needs.
What is your order process and will I see a proof?
1. To place an order, select the product and click the 'Design & Quote' button. Enter your quantity, select your print locations and colors and select/upload your art; then add to cart and checkout.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgment email with your order number and your expected proof date. You will also be able to view your order status in the My Orders section of your account.
3. Next, you will receive an email notification that your Art Proof and Order Confirmation is ready to view. You must approve BOTH your art AND order details before we can proceed with your order. Please allow 3 business days after receiving your Order Acknowledgement for your Order Confirmation to be emailed. For information on declining your order, click here.
4. After your order has been approved; your credit card will be charged and your order will be sent to production. When your order is complete you will receive an email with tracking information for your shipment.
Are Rush Orders available?
If your expected delivery date does not meet your needs, rush options may be available. Please contact our Sales Department to discuss scheduling and shipping options. Rush fees may apply.
How can I change my credit card / Payment information?
You may change your credit card/payment information at any time after placing your order. Simply click on MY ACCOUNT at the top of any web page and log in. Find the order number you'd like to change and click on the order number link. Scroll down to PAYMENT METHOD and click EDIT. Finally, click the drop arrow next to your credit card number to change or add a new card.
How do I find my shipping cost?
Once you place your product into your shopping cart, you may enter your state, zip code and ship method for a shipping quote. (Shipping quotes will vary based on shipping location requirements which are entered once you proceed to Checkout.)
Where can I place a Reorder?
Placing a reorder is easy. Information here.
What formats do you accept for artwork files?
Grandstand prefers Vector-based files in Illustrator (.ai .eps .pdf) or Freehand (.fh .eps). All fonts must be saved as outlines and all images must be embedded. Photoshop files (.psd .jpeg .tiff .gif .bmp) can also be submitted, but need to be 600 PPI at actual size. All files MUST be Mac-compatible. Sorry, but we will NOT accept CorelDraw (.cdr), Word (.doc) or PowerPoint (.ppt) files. More detailed information here.
What is California Proposition 65?
California Proposition 65 is legislation that requires businesses to inform Californians about potential exposure to certain toxic or carcinogenic chemicals. Products with these specific chemicals present must be labeled with a consumer warning. Certain glassware decoration methods contain some of these chemicals and, in order to comply with Prop 65, must be properly labeled as such.
Grandstand provides the labeling service for Prop 65 compliance free of charge for our California customers, or any customer whose products may end up in California. A majority of our decoration methods are by their nature Prop 65 compliant and require no labeling. Please notify Grandstand when you place your order if the products will be sold in California and we will determine if they need any Prop 65 Compliance labeling based on the materials used in your decoration.
This is a very brief overview of Prop 65 and it does not address all questions regarding or aspects of this law. For more information about warning requirements, the ramifications of non-compliance or to view the regulation in its entirety, visit https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.