Keep your shirts neat and near wrinkle free by wrapping them with these mid-weight cover t-shirt bands. Rolling your tees makes unpacking a breeze and saves you shelf space. It’s a functional and value-adding solution that offers you an additional branding opportunity.
How To Fold Shirts For The T-Shirt Band:
1. Lay the shirt out flat, printed side face down.
2. Fold the bottom of the shirt up about 4-5 inches.
3. Fold in the sides of the shirt, a third of the way on each side, so the shirt is rectangular.
4. Fold that rectangle in half, starting from the bottom and folding up to the top.
5. Roll the shirt up from top to bottom, showcasing your beautiful print.
6. Wrap the band around it, secure with double-sided tape and admire your finished product!
• 9” x 3.5” • 80# cover paper • Available on Speckletone Kraft or White • Prints in CMYK, 1 sided • Fits up to 2XL short sleeve tees
Pricing is for the band only and does not include Apparel or the Finishing fees for Rolling and Banding.
DOES NOT INCLUDE PRE-APPLIED ADHESIVE. Please contact your sales representative if adhesive is required for your in-house finishing project and we can provide a quote.
Exact quantity shipments are not guaranteed without an additional charge. Orders may be shipped over or under by 5% of the quantity ordered. If you need an exact quantity, please notify your Account Manager when you receive your Order Confirmation.