- The New Brewer Scholarship
- 2019 Spring Products To Consider
- 7 Festival Flair Must Haves
- Grandstand + Rastal
- The Pint's Not Dead
- Full Color Favorites
- Five Little Promo Items with BIG Impact
- The Brief History of the Adult Onesie
- 7 Reasons Why Stainless Steelis Taking Over the World
- Treat Your Team This Holiday Season
- How to Gear Up Early for the Holidays
- 2018 Can-O-Lantern Winner
- Bold Missy: New Brewer Scholarship Recipient
7 Reasons Why Stainless Steel is Taking Over the World
These words pair well with: 2016 Bonfire red blend, Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery
1. It’s practically indestructible. Don’t believe us? Give it to the nearest toddler, that’s how serious we are. Stainless steel is resistant to punctures, damage from repeated use and exposure to extreme temperatures. Unless you plan on running it over with your car, you’re good to go.
2. It’s good for the environment. We don’t need to guilt trip you on why the earth is important. However, we will tell you that FiftyFifty and MiiR products are built from food-grade stainless steel that is BPA free and chemical free. Good for you and good for the Earth. That is what we call a win-win situation.
3. They don't call it stainless for nothing. It’s easy to clean because it is resistant to rust, corrosion and stains. Imagine that. While stainless steel is machine-wash safe, it’s hand-wash recommended for long-lasting prints and colors.
4. People want to keep them. Have you ever seen anyone throw away a stainless steel bottle? We didn’t think so. Now imagine your logo on it. In 10 years, people will still be carrying around bottles with your brand on it. That is like a ton of free advertising.
5. They come in so many sizes. · Just need a coffee to go? The 16 oz. Tumbler. · Long hike? 40 oz. Bottle. · In charge of bringing the beer to the party? 64 oz. Growler. · Need a good cry in the movie theater? We have one that holds an entire bottle of wine. Thank us later.
6. Stainless steel retails at a higher market value than plastic and most glassware. It’s a nice addition to upgrade the look of your merch line and is a quality product that people will pay more for. We don’t need to tell you why making more money is a good thing.
7. Really, you need another reason? Okay, but this is the last one. You will look hella cool. Stainless steel is not only practical but very stylish. You can’t help but feel a little superior when drinking out of stainless steel. I mean, you’re one step closer to saving the planet after all. You’re practically a superhero.
Grandstand offers a variety of stainless steel products from both FiftyFifty and MiiR to meet your brand’s needs. Each of our partners offer durable, food grade quality products. For an extra do-good feeling, profits from MiiR products help fund giving projects all over the world, from clean water projects in Nepal and Honduras to youth development in Seattle. MiiR prides itself on meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Their products have a clean and traditional look to them and are available in a variety of neutral colors ready for printing.
FiftyFifty has so many options to choose from it’s impossible to not find one that will fit your brand. Bottle sizes range from 12 to 64 ounces with options for screw top, flip top, or wide mouth straw lids to fit your drinking preferences. For wine specific products, or fun colors like red, purple and mint, FiftyFifty has what you are looking for.
There is a stainless steel product for every brand, and Grandstand is ready to help you find yours.