Keep your shirts neat and near wrinkle free by wrapping them with these mid-weight cover t-shirt bands. Rolling your tees makes unpacking a breeze and saves you shelf space. It’s a functional and value-adding solution that offers you an additional branding opportunity.
• Prints in CMYK, 1-sided
• 80# cover paper
• Available on Speckletone Kraft or White
• Fits up to 2XL Short Sleeve tees
Take advantage of our Finishing Services
; let us roll and band your products for you!
• T-shirts rolled and banded: $0.45 per item
• Tanks or Onesies rolled and banded: $0.50 per item
*Pricing is for the Package only and does not include any apparel. Finishing fees are for rolling and banding only and does not include the price of the band.
How To Fold Shirts For The T-Shirt Band:
1. Lay the shirt out flat, printed side face down.
2. Fold the bottom of the shirt up about 4-5 inches.
3. Fold in the sides of the shirt, a third of the way on each side, so the shirt is rectangular.
4. Fold that rectangle in half, starting from the bottom and folding up to the top.
5. Roll the shirt up from top to bottom, showcasing your beautiful print.
6. Wrap the band around it, secure with double-sided tape and admire your finished product!
Presentation makes perfect.