- Bella + Canvas
- Craft Master Grand
- Custom Beanie Program
- Custom Hat Program
- Drinkware Spotlight Videos
- Full Color Organic
- Lawrence Tumbler
- New Brewer Scholarship
- Our Blog: The Pub
- Products To Consider
- Soft Hand Printing
- Support Local Beer®
New Brewer Scholarship
Calling All New Brewers. Enter To Win By 5/28/19
Are you a brewery in planning, or a newly licensed brewer?
Do you have a unique story to share? We want to hear it!
The New Brewer Scholarship Winner Will Receive:
- 144 Craft Master Grand glasses with 1 color print
- 72 64 oz. Amber Growlers with 1 color print
- 48 Canvas 3001 T-shirts with 1 location, 3 color print
- 24 Independent IND4000C Hooded Sweatshirts with 3 color print
- 48 Any Style Hats with 10,000 stitch count embroidery (1 location)
- 100 Bottle Openers with 1 color print
- 2,500 60pt Round Coasters
- 1,000 Stickers
- A full branding assessment from our in-house Creative Agency, 88 Design Group.
- And a featured spot on Grandstand's website!
How To Enter:
- 'Like' us on Facebook.
- Tell us your story! In 750 words or less, tell us what makes you, your beer and your brewery unique. Include information about your current branding, community involvement, and a photo or video that helps share your story.
- Submit the application below by midnight on June 28th, 2019.
Rules to Play By:
- Breweries must be newly licensed (within the last 24 months).
- Breweries must be located in the United States.
- One application per brewery.
- All breweries must 'Like' us on Facebook.
- All applicants must use a valid email address.
- NOTE: This is NOT a beer judging contest, don't send us beer (we can't believe we really just said that).
Entries will be judged on originality, relevance, degree of enthrall and charm, and level of community involvement. An internal Grandstand panel will evaluate each submission based on the criteria below. The entry with the highest average score will win. All decisions by the panel are final.
- Originality (20pts)
- Relevance to Scholarship Program (10pts)
- Creativity (20pts)
- Compelling Story (40pts)
- Community Involvement (10pts)
Still have questions? Email us at scholarships@eGRANDSTAND.COM