This item is embroidery only. Pricing shown is for direct embroidery.
This hooded work coat is the toughest of its kind. It’s made of Dri Duck’s exclusive Boulder Cloth™ canvas for worn-in comfort from the first wear, and features extremely durable finishes and high quality trims. Lined with diamond-quilted brushed tricot and 3 ounce polyfill insulation to keep you both warm and dry, indoors or out. Features an inside patch pocket and a security pocket with a snap closure.
• 12 oz. canvas with 3 oz. polyfill insulation
• 100% cotton Boulder Cloth™ canvas
• Contoured hood and articulated elbow pleats for a comfortable fit
• Triple needle stitching to reinforce high stress seams
• Heavy duty metal zipper with easy-grab puller for gloved hands
• Flat rib knit cuffs and waistband with 6 rows of spandex for superior hold
Setup fee: $35 one-time digitizing fee for new art
• Artwork will be reviewed for actual stitch count. Logos in excess of 6,000 stitches will require an additional fee. A Sales Representative will contact you about final adjusted pricing before proceeding with your order.
To request a quote for multiple location embroidery, please contact a Sales Representative.
Orders may ship up to 12 pieces or within 5% over or under the quantity ordered, whichever is higher. If you need an exact quantity, please notify your Account Manager immediately after receiving your Order Confirmation. Exact quantity shipments are not guaranteed without an additional charge.