17 oz. Libbey Stemless Heavy Base Wine Glass 221H
- Case Quantity
- Case Weight
- 13 lb
- Case Dimensions
- 21 24/25″ x 14 5/7″ x 4 11/12″
- Pallet Quantity
- Top Diameter
- 2 7/8 in.
- Bottom Diameter
- 2 in.
- Soda Lime
Prices shown may not reflect all colors and options.
Both sophisticated and stylish, the 17 oz. Libbey Stemless Heavy Base Wine Glass 221H will beautifully showcase any of your premium wines. It's the 221 design you know and love with a heavier base and sturdier, more premium feel. Great for restaurants, bars, and catered events, this glass is also an excellent choice as a hotel room tumbler for soft drinks and water. Its stemless design minimizes the risk of breakage while also maintaining a contemporary, streamlined appearance. Your custom printed design will have a sleek home on this glass.
Also available: 12 oz. Libbey Stemless White Wine 217.
Orders may ship up to 12 pieces or within 5% over or under the quantity ordered, whichever is higher. If you need an exact quantity, please notify your Account Manager immediately after receiving your Order Confirmation. Exact quantity shipments are not guaranteed without an additional charge.
Laser etching on the bottom interior of the glass to promote carbonation. It adds additional flair and enhances the drinking experience and can be combined with other decoration options.
Finishing services ensure your order arrives retail ready. Items arrive pre-folded, tagged, boxed or kitted in custom printed packaging. Simply request via the comments section on your order and we will reach out to develop a custom option that meets your needs.
What is your order process and will I see a proof?
1. To place an order, select the product and click the 'Design & Quote' button. Enter your quantity, select your print locations and colors and select/upload your art; then add to cart and checkout.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgment email with your order number and your expected proof date. You will also be able to view your order status in the My Orders section of your account.
3. Next, you will receive an email notification that your Art Proof and Order Confirmation is ready to view. You must approve BOTH your art AND order details before we can proceed with your order. Please allow 3 business days after receiving your Order Acknowledgement for your Order Confirmation to be emailed. For information on declining your order, click here.
4. After your order has been approved; your credit card will be charged and your order will be sent to production. When your order is complete you will receive an email with tracking information for your shipment.
Are Rush Orders available?
If your expected delivery date does not meet your needs, rush options may be available. Please contact our Sales Department to discuss scheduling and shipping options. Rush fees may apply.
How can I change my credit card / Payment information?
You may change your credit card/payment information at any time after placing your order. Simply click on MY ACCOUNT at the top of any web page and log in. Find the order number you'd like to change and click on the order number link. Scroll down to PAYMENT METHOD and click EDIT. Finally, click the drop arrow next to your credit card number to change or add a new card.
How do I find my shipping cost?
Once you place your product into your shopping cart, you may enter your state, zip code and ship method for a shipping quote. (Shipping quotes will vary based on shipping location requirements which are entered once you proceed to Checkout.)
Where can I place a Reorder?
Placing a reorder is easy. Information here.
What formats do you accept for artwork files?
Grandstand prefers Vector-based files in Illustrator (.ai .eps .pdf) or Freehand (.fh .eps). All fonts must be saved as outlines and all images must be embedded. Photoshop files (.psd .jpeg .tiff .gif .bmp) can also be submitted, but need to be 600 PPI at actual size. All files MUST be Mac-compatible. Sorry, but we will NOT accept CorelDraw (.cdr), Word (.doc) or PowerPoint (.ppt) files. More detailed information here.