You're currently on:
- Grandstand New Brewer Scholarship 2017
Calling All Entries
Are you a brewery in planning, or a newly licensed brewer in the U.S. or Canada? Do you have a unique story to share? We want to hear it!
The New Brewer Scholarship Winner Will Receive:
- 144 Craft Master Grand glasses with 1 color print
- 72 64 oz. Amber Growlers with 1 color print
- 48 Canvas 3001 T-shirts with 1-sided, 3 color print
- 24 Hanes Nano Fleece Hoodies with 3 color print
- 48 Trucker-Style Hats with 10,000 stitch count embroidery (1 location)
- 100 Bottle Openers with 1 color print
- 2,500 60pt Round Coasters
- A full branding assessment from Grandstand Creative Services
- And a featured spot on Grandstand's website!
How To Enter:
- 'Like' us on Facebook.
- Submit the application below by midnight on June 30th, 2017.
- Tell us your brewery's story in 750 words or less. We want to hear what makes you, your beer and your brewery unique. Please include information on your current brewery branding and community involvement, plus a photo that helps tell your story.
Rules to Play By:
- Entrants must be a newly licensed brewery (within the last 24 months).
- Breweries must be located in the United States or Canada.
- Only one entry per brewery.
- All breweries and referring breweries must 'Like' us on Facebook.
- All breweries and referring breweries must register with the form below with a valid email address.
- NOTE: This is not a beer judging contest.
Entries will be judged on originality, relevance, degree of enthrall and charm, and level of community involvement. An internal Grandstand panel will evaluate each submission based on the criteria below. The entry with the highest average score will win. All decisions by the panel are final.
- Originality (20pts)
- Relevance to Scholarship Program (10pts)
- Creatiity (20pts)
- Compelling Story (40pts)
- Community Involvement (10pts)
Still have questions? Email us at scholarships@eGRANDSTAND.COM